Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Halloween Treat Sacks

Happy Tuesday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today to share these fun Halloween treat sacks.
I stuffed Large Treat Sacks full of Halloween goodies from Oriental Trading.  Those treat sacks really hold a lot!  Then I created toppers using papers from Crate Paper's After Dark 6x6 pad and washi tape.
I wrapped Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine around the center part of the topper and added a tassel that I also created with the Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine.  I used a bow of Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to attach a charm from Blue Moon Beads.
The sentiments are all from APB Happy Halloween stamp set.  
The finishing touch was to add Lime Licorice Batty Sequins in the top right corner!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bags! I love all of the treats that you added! The bag toppers are fabulous and all of the embellishments look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Beth!! So many fun elements but those Bats..... I love those shiny Bats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!