Friday, August 25, 2017

Planner Friday - August

Okay, I know it is still August but I always plan ahead so in my mind we're already part way through September.  I'm sorry if you are trying to squeeze out the last few days of summer because I am totally ready for autumn!  Cooler days, warm drinks, sweaters and boots, bring it on!  I wanted to record my joy for the impending season so I have broken out my APB stamps and Travellers Notebook.




Used but not pictured: Kraft Tag
Trendy Twine
Coffee planner clip

I think spring and autumn are my favourite seasons because they are the ones you can easily see nature changing around you.  As much as I love to see the first shoots of green in spring, spotting the leaves changing colours and feeling a little chill in the air always makes me so happy!

If you feel the same way then Hello Fall is the perfect stamp set for you (and if you're quick you can grab them while they are on sale!).  I had so much fun creating this spread and colouring in the cute fall images.  There is also a Thankful stamp in the set so I decided to write a list of what I am thankful for.  I've never tried a pumpkin spiced latte but I am addicted to black cherry hot chocolate, there's nothing nicer than your favourite hot drink on a cold day so I used the takeaway coffee stamp from the Drinks & More set to represent this.  I also love spending time with my family and friends in autumn when the weather is cooler but you can still enjoy being outdoors, I used a few of the Documenting The Everyday #2 stamps for this.



My September spread -  Hello fall!

So, are you ready for autumn or are you desperate to spend some more time in the sun, eating ice creams and having water fights?  

Don't forget to stop by the store and check out the supplies if you want to record the last days of your summer or celebrate the start of autumn!

See you again next month!

Amanda


7 comments:

  1. Such pretty journal pages! I am ready for fall too 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pages! The fall theme looks awesome, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall pages! I can't wait for cooler weather here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous planner and layout, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are so gorgeous, filled with beautiful Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!