Thursday, July 6, 2017

Trendy Twine - Sweet Treat

Hi Trendy Fans,

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a quick little party treat. This is such a quick and easy treat using a few fun items from The Trendy Store.

I started with our showcase twine this month Bubblegum Taffy, this twine make me want to blow lots of bubblegum bubbles :) Our theme is Sweet Treats, so here is a fun party treat to leave your guests with and the end of the day.

I love the Clear small treat bags they are shaped like mini lunch bags. perfect for candy, they are great for large gumballs, simply pick the color and match your party decor perfectly.

In this case I used the awesome color scheme of the Bubblegum Taffy, it's so yummy! I filled the bag with the gumballs, added a very simple tag and die cut "Sweet" and stamped treat from the Foodies Planner Stamps


I tied the Bubblegum Taffy in a great big bow and it was complete. So simple and quick!

Hope you stop by the blog and have a look at all the FUN!

Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Bakers Twine - Aqua Blue, White, & Pink
Small Treat Sacks - 2

Foodies Planner Stamps - 4x6 - Food

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. I think the Bubblegum Twine is becoming one of my favorites. The projects are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and FUN treat~ I just love the bubblegum twine! One of my favorites~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! I love how the gumballs coordinate so perfectly with the twine and bag topper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the colors of this twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project couldn't have been any better using that Bubblegum Taffy TT! Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!