Saturday, December 17, 2016

Trendy Twine-Snowman Card

Frosty  the Snowman was a jolly happy soul! That is how I feel about my card I made for Trendy Twine this week!  Hello!  Christi from Scrappy For Tranquility here and I want you to think ....FROSTY....FROST......FROSTED...Yeah that is it!  FROSTED!!!




It all started with this adorable SVG Vintage snowman from Little Scraps of Heaven.   I just adored him !  I thought what would look better with him but Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and this beautiful paper my dear friend Beth sent me?

First I layered American Crafts Cardstock with the gorgeous Pattern paper that was given to me .  I then Took the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the top 4 layers and tied it in a bow , making sure that it was at an angle and crossed over itself each time.  I added a small tag to it before adding the bow to add a special name to whoever you decide to give it to.  (I have not done this yet) 


I then added the SVG of Frosty and slipped him behind the twine .  To top it off  what better look than  Frosted Cranberry Sequins that is a perfect ending to a Frosty.....Frosted......Song....I mean Card!  LOL  I added three to the top right corner of the card.



I would love it if you would stop by my blog and leave me some comments and I will respond back at: Scrapping For Tranquility!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




Thank you for joining me today!  I would love to hear from you!  



6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the color combination and that adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sukie! I appreciate the kind words and for you stopping by! Christi

      Delete
  2. What a great card! I love all the layers and papers and that snowman is so adorable! You did an awesome job on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth for all your kind words ! Christi

      Delete
  3. Such a darling card!! I love the cute snowman and pretty sequins with twine.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!