Thursday, December 22, 2016

Trendy Twine - Be Merry!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M!

For my project I made a Shake card!
I used Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad and the Happy Snowman from MKC.
For the shaker portion I filled it with Peppermint Icicle Sequins.

The "Be Merry" sentiment is from the "Merry & Bright" stamp set from APB. 

I added a pretty Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine bow.


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

For full details of my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card and you showcased the twine, sequins, and stamp perfectly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaker card, love the sweet snowman and the coordinating sequins and twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!