Monday, November 21, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thankful Layout

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and I have a layout page to share today featuring some gorgeous Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I just love this twine color for fall projects which inspired my layout page created with the DCWV Boho stack.  The large gold doily was fussy cut from the same stack.
The title of my layout page was cut from the Creative Memories cartridge and popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  A whimsical banner was cut from a set of dies and accented with the twine.  My layout page was embellished with a few flowers and doilies from my stash.  I tucked in a couple of tags and added a sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.
Head on over to the store to check out this gorgeous twine for those Fall projects along with all kinds of crafty goodies.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. A perfectly fall layout! I really like all the gold and doilies in this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant layout!! I love the pretty banner, twine and doilies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! I love the color scheme, pretty doilies, flowers and adorable banner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love how you used the twine and the pretty soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous layout! I just love the "Thankful" sentiment it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!