Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Gobble then Wobble!

Hello everyone!

I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Can you believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow?! I'm excited for it because I love all the Thanksgiving food --LOL!  So this card is very appropriate for the day :)



I used the fabulous Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine to line the stamped image for my card.  I really like the look of it glued down for a border.  The bow is on the bottom side where the twine meets.

 

I did pop dot the top layer and add some of the Autumn Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique.  You know I love my sequins :) The turkey and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company, and I think the paper is DCWV.  I colored my turkey with my Zig Clean Color markers.

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!


Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE


4 comments:

  1. Haha! What a fun card! I think it is very fitting for Thanksgiving :) Great card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, isn't that the truth. LOL!

    Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Great job Helen!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & fun!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!