Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Smile Box

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a pretty quick and simple treat box to show you. I used the yummy Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine, a Small Take Out Box, the Smile stamp set, and a Yellow Tag-It.   


First, I filled the Take Out Box with some red and gold Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.  I wanted to wrap some paper around the box but due to the shape, that makes it a bit hard.  So I cut strips for each side and just stuck them on as close to each seam as I could.  That was the most time consuming part :)


Next I stamped the smile and heart you onto my yellow tag it.  These tags are so fun!  I went with red ink and then added some self stick white dots to the tag too.


Lastly, I doubled up my Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine and tied it onto my tag and then tied a big double bow.  I then used a few glue dots to stick the tag to the front on my box.




There are always fun projects here on the blog so keep visiting!

Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE






5 comments:

  1. Cute box! And I totally agree. Those tag-its are so awesome! They are the perfect size for sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Helen!! Love your fun treat box and how you mixed the sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yummy treat box! Love the sentiment stamped in red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fun treat box!! Love the sweet sentiment !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so CUTE, LOVE these colors and that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!