Thursday, September 15, 2016

"APB Stamps - The Witch Is In"

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M!
Today I have a Halloween project featuring the New "Happy Halloween" Stamp Set from APB.

I made 2 super cute Halloween Favor Bags!

For the witch's die cuts and borders, I used Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock for some fun texture. I stamped "The Witch Is In" sentiment from the "Happy Halloween" stamp set from APB on each die cut banner. I wrapped the Totally White Twine around the Purple Chevron Favor Bag. 

For the mini clothespin I added a pretty Grape Fizz bow and a Purple Striped Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center. 

I wrapped the Totally Pumpkin Twine around the Orange Chevron Favor Bag

For the mini clothespin I added a pretty Totally Pumpkin bow and a Orange & White Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center. 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

For full details on my Halloween project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely wonderful treat bags! I totally love how you decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are just adorable!! I love the borders and the fun tags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just so FUN! I love the little edges you used and the fun dots!
    Fantastic!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat bags, love how you embellished them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!