Monday, August 22, 2016

Trendy Twine - Summer

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a single page layout to share today featuring some gorgeous Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  This twine is one of my favorite colors and was the inspiration for my layout page.  My page started with some fun papers from the DCWV Watercolor Stack.  The flamingo, tree, sunglasses and sun were all cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Paradise Found cutting file.  The title was cut from the Lia Griffith projects in Cricut Design Space.
Several different punches and dies were used for the flowers.  The twine was used to accent the photo mat, die cuts and the flag in the corner of the layout page.  I also cut a bit more greenery to tuck around the flowers.  A doily from my stash was layered over the patterned paper for another pop of color.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine I used for my project. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo! I am totally loving this LO! The colors are fun and fresh. Perfect choices of papers and cutting files too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this fun and colorful layout Sukie!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Such a beautiful layout!! The flamingo is adorable. I love the pretty twine and files. This is Awesome my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun layout! I do love flamingos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this fun layout! Oh my gosh, this makes me smile!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!