Monday, July 25, 2016

Trendy Twine - You are my Anchor

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and I have a favor bag and tag to share today.  I created my project with a Red Chevron bag which is the perfect size to add a gift card too.  I created a tag with the DCWV Coastal Stack which coordinated perfectly with the Stars & Stripes twine.
The layered sentiment tag was cut using a Spellbinders die and stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Anchors Away (retired) stamp set.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the anchor out 3 times in the different colors layering it for some dimension.  The anchor was also embellished with some more twine.
Check out the gorgeous twine and craft supplies available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome treat bag Sukie, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bag Sukie! You decorated it fabulous!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love this fun tag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful treat!! Awesome job !
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, beautiful! I love the combination of prints that you have on your project today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!