Monday, April 18, 2016

Trendy Twine - HAPPY Birthday

Hello There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love with a fun card showcasing the fabulous Grape Fizz Sequins. Oh my gosh, are these sequins gorgeous! They are absolutely a must have! 
I just can't help but make a birthday themed card when I create a shaker. I just feel like the sequins add such a festive touch to your card. For the shaker portion of the card I just used a die cut and then just die cut a circle in the center. I actually used two thicknesses of double sided tape so that I could add lots of sequins. It gives them more room to shake around :) 
I wanted to keep my card simple and just let those gorgeous sequins shine! I mean, how could you not? 
Okay, take a look at these babies... Gorgeous I tell you, so gorgeous! 

Stop by the Boutique and grab some Grape Fizz Sequins.
Grape Fizz Sequins
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! What a fun shaker card and colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday shaker card is just beautiful!!!Love the pretty grape fizz sequins~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, those Grape Fizz sequins are gorgeous! I love how you showcased them in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Those sequins are so fun and I love how you created the shaker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!