Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Buzzin' By to Say Hi!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today, I am sharing a bee card using the super fun Bumblebee Trendy Twine.  I really LOVE this twist and have used a lot of my spool :)


I have really been into stamping  and using dies more that my electronic cutting machine lately.  So I pulled out these cute bee stamps and dies and went to work.  After stamping and coloring, I decided to add glossy accents to the bees wings. The I pop dotted them onto the card.


Next, I carefully glued and looped my Bumblebee Trendy Twine onto the card for the bee's 'trails'.  I needed to put the glue on the twine and not on the card this time since I wasn't sure how it would loop.  It took a little time, but not too long :)


To finish off the cards, I used some yellow and black sequins to add some sparkle. This was really fun to make!



Be sure to keep checking back here for all the fun projects using the Bumblebee Trendy Twine this month.   And be sure to head over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this spool while it's on sale and maybe some other fun goodies while you are there ;)

Have a great day!







6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Helen!!!!!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Helen! Love your sweet bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love those bee trails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the adorable bees and fun use of the twine!!Super DUPER cute my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, the bees are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their buzz trails! So fun Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!