Sunday, January 3, 2016

Trendy Twine Like Mittens in Winter

Good 1st Sunday to you in this new year!

Tammy, from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun sharing with you our new featured twine this month Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  You will probably see a lot of pink being featured around here! :-)

I started this card by piecing together a few pink and white patterned papers I had in my paper stash and adding to the pink card front.

I then wrapped a length of bright pink crinkle seam binding around the vertical center of the patterned papers and tied it in a fussy bow at the top of the card and embellished it with a big pink button laced and looped with a Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine bow.

The striped frame was stamped in white snow ink, on pink cardstock added to the center o the card front.  I filled the frame with some die-cut mittens which I twisted them together in a shape of a heart using Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  The sweet sentiment was added to the bottom of the card.

Thanks for peeking in!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love all of the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the pink polka dot mittens Tammy!! Your use of the twine is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! I love the super cute mittens, pretty twine & sequins!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love those sweet pink mittens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of that PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! This is going to be my favorite month with all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in heaven with all this pink! The twine look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Tammy! Loving all that pink!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!