Saturday, October 17, 2015

Trendy Twine - Halloween Banner Card

Good morning crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here. All month long, we are featuring Halloween Trendy Twines and today I am using Lime Licorice.
 I send Halloween cards out to all of my family members, so I try to think of something that is fairly quick but still cute.  I think this card fits the bill! The pennants were part of the patterned paper, and I knew that I wanted to create this card as soon as I saw it.  I love the way the papers and washi tape coordinate so well with the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Lime Licorice Trendy Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so festive and fun!!! Fab Halloween card Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beth! Love the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the super fun banner!! Awesome Halloween card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the twine and how they curl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! What a great design and use of washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! I just love the Washi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card--I just love the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!