Monday, December 1, 2014

Trendy Twine's Christmas Tin Blog Hop (has ended)


Welcome to our Christmas Tin Blog Hop

What a perfect way to kick off the month and our 12 Days of Christmas, where our
 fabulously awesome design team will be WOWing you with creative gift giving ideas 
using Trendy Twine.  On day 12, we have our guest designer, Yuki, joining us.  
So be sure to visit us each day.

Today we are showcasing our Christmas twine colors and our cute treat tins
 to get you in the gift giving mood.  So pull up a chair, grab a warm drink, and get comfy.

I did a very simple project.  I make all of the Christmas tags for me and my mom.  So I decorated a small treat tin with some Christmas washi tape and some enamel dots from my stash.  I used the large tag punch to make the tags and added some Trendy Page Dots for cute reinforcements.  I picked the Christmas Candy Cane Trendy Twine because I like the way it looks with the page dots.




Of course, you can't have a hop without some fun blog candy.
We are giving away two spools of Candy Cane Trendy Twineand Becki from 
Happy Card Factory is giving away an adorable printable Christmas tag set.  
We will have two winners and each winner will get a spool of twine and a set of tags.  
This gorgeous set will make Christmas packaging a snap.







Our merry little line up:
Trendy Twine (you are here)
Sukie  

To be eligible, you must follow and comment on each blog in the hop 
(including this one).  You have until 10:00 p.m. Wed., Dec. 3rd to enter.
The winners will be picked by using Random.org and will be announced 
on the blog Sunday, December 7th, so please be sure to check back on that day.  

Are you ready to get going?
Let's hop over to  see Jessica


Find us on Facebook.


Thanks for joining us.





33 comments:

  1. Lesley, so cute. Love the washi tape. So so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use washi on your tin! Love this. Jessica's, My Paper Love's, HTB Creations, and Melissa's links don't work, but their projects are on their blogs which I found just by hitting the HOME button. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous decorated tin filled with tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I never thought to use washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this project! Those reinforcers are SO cute! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love using the tins for the tags, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tins...and the tags are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun idea to have tins and twine that match. Will make gift holders.
    thanks for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute and fun project. Love the tin idea with tags. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome hop!! Love your tin too Lesley! I love the washi tape pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your giving that tin to me, right? Cuz I love the washi tape cover! Great hop, your ladies did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tags and washi tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project is great!! Love the washi :) Clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! These are adorable inside that tin!! Great tin and tags!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun hop!!! I ADORE your Tin with such Festive & fun tags! This must be for me Lesley!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool! I love the washi tape and the tags are so fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love the idea of giving someone a gift tin of gift tags! How totally useful and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cute little washi covered tin! The washi colors and little embellishments are so fun and festive! The tags are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice project. Excited with this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable tin Lesley!!!!! Love the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute Lesley, great idea :)

    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute idea....love Christmas tins gifties!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Geeze! I haven't even begun to shop yet! This sure would help get me in the mood to get started! Cute tin to store those great tags in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness, so many inspirational things and am loving the blog hop!! Perfect to get me started on my holiday goodies! Thank you for sharing these fabulous designers' projects!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I just love this little tin full of tags. What a pretty storage idea!! So excited to hop with you ladies. I sure could use the inspiration as time is running OUT quickly for holiday gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun! I can't wait to see all of the projects.

    Bella M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!