Thursday, December 4, 2014

Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas Day 4- Trendy Tags

 Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas Day 4
Hi everyone, Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot 
here to share a project today! 
For Day 4, I made a set of 8 gift tags 


I love adding a handmade tag to any gift, it just adds that personal touch.
Let someone know how special they are with something you made.

I made some Christmas Mint and Cranberry Trendy Twine Pom-poms 
for the cute penguins and Santa hats.


Then I added some sparkle with some 
Wink of Stella and Dazzling Diamonds.

I love how sparkly these Santas turned out with some Wink of Stella 
and some Dazzling Diamonds.




 Don't forget to check out the previous days 
and the next 8 days for lots of Trendy Twine inspiration!  
To get all the details of my tags, visit my Blog.
Have a wonderful day!

 

13 comments:

  1. These are adorable! They will definitely add the perfect touch to your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are the cutest! Your gifts will be so special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are so darling! I love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags, love the fun designs and sentiments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are absolutely adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! An overload of CUTENESS!!! Love this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAY TO CUTE!!! These tags are so stinken cute and the pom poms are so adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so super ADORABLE!!! LOVE those stamps you used and the twine pom poms are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are AMAZING!! love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh!! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are so fun! Love the images and the twine of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!