Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Fall Y'All!

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I have a fun fall card for you today featuring the fabulous Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.  This is such a fabulous twist that works for all your fall crafts.

My card is a 5 1/2 square.  The acorn I cut out was just too big for a normal sized card.  I do love square cards anyway :)   The acorn and leaves are cut files from Too Cute by Jessica.  The happy die cut and stamp are from My Creative Time.


I used the Orange Truffle Twine around the card and a bit on my acorn.  It needed a bit more that the embossing that used on the top of it.   To finish off the card, I added some brown and orange sequins--my second favorite embellishment after my Trendy Twine :)

I really hope you join in the challenge--Fall Foliage this month!!  You can find all the details here.  And be sure to visit the store to pick up the Fall Twine Twists while they are on sale.


Have a fabulous day!

Helen

8 comments:

  1. So CUTE Helen! I just LOVE that acorn and the twine looks AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, the acorn looks fabulous with the twine and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card!! Love your design and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Helen! GREAT card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the way you used the twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!