Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Trendy Happy Thanksgiving Card

Hi There Trendy Fans!

It's Shelly from My Paper Love, I hope everyone is well and getting excited to eat some turkey :) This month the DT has showcased the GORGEOUS  Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine. I am sharing a card using the same AWESOME twine color and I followed this months challenge. You have a few more days to participate for a GREAT prize. The challenge details HERE. I love Fall colors and I know white isn't usually a Fall color but I just LOVE to use it for Fall decor so I thought I would see how it would work on my card. What do ya think?
I started by stamping a chicken wire stamp on the plain white card stock using a grey ink. Then I distressed all the edges.

Next I opened a pack of Autumn paper and die cut leaves and placed them on a brown piece of card stock which I trimmed to fit in the center. I stamped Happy Thanksgiving and embossed it with white ink.

Lastly, I attached some beautiful Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and gave it a curly twist :) I also added some glitter pen all over but you can barely see it. 
I sure hope you will join us for the challenge or share your projects with us on facebook.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty fall card! I love how you made the twine curlicues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Shelly! Great papers and design to compliment some pretty awesome twine! :-)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love how you curled the twine, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Beautiful fall card! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Shelly!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is such a beautiful card! I really like the composition and colors. And your twine looks so cute the way you have twirled it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card design!! :) Great use of the Orange truffle too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!