Sunday, September 14, 2014

Baby Sock Tote

Hey, it is Trendy Twine Little Sister, Melissa, here with a project for you today!
 
This month we are showcasing the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine and sharing baby projects.
 
I am very excited about this as I will be hosting a baby shower very soon. This is going to help me brainstorm some ideas.
 
I decided to make a tote to hold baby socks in. This is my prototype for the shower. I will make several of these for table decorations with a paper choice modification to match our colors. This tote with the blue, pink, and brown would be great if the baby's gender is unknown. My finished project for the shower will use this twine though as we know the baby is a girl!!! I really like the chocolate and pink color combo.
 
 
Here is a view of the back!

 
 
http://shop.anniespaperboutique.com/Chocolate-Cupcake-Trendy-Twine-Pink-Brown-Bakers-Twine-TT-108.htm?categoryId=-1 
 
For a list of all supplies used and a brief description on putting it together, stop by my blog.
  
All of us at Trendy Twine would like to invite you to stop by and pick up some of your own twine or other great crafty products at the store. We also invite you to our FB Group - Twine It Up to share all of your Trendy projects.
 
Blessings,
                     

7 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is such an adorable idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little project! I love the little bear and fun twine! CUTE idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable Melissa!
    Such a fun baby shower idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute project, love the sweet little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute! I love tiny baby socks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!