Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Shower Favor

Hello, this is Sukie and I have a project featuring Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine which is now on sale.
I created a baby shower favor using a plastic milk bottle and a wooden scoop from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I punched a border and wrapped it around the bottle.  The twine was laced through the holes   of the border and wrapped around the center.  I added a rattle on top.  The top of the rattle was outlined with the Chocolate Sprinkles twine.
The top of the bottle was embellished with a scalloped circle and small button.  I attached the wooden scoop with the twine and added another button.  A sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva's Sugar & Spice stamp set was added to a hand cut flag.
Stop by the store and check out this fabulous twine and the 3 new colors just added to the Trendy Twine line up!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Sukie, this is amazing!! The twine covered rattle looks gorgeous!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous!! I love the twine rattle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is adorable! I love how you did the rattle...so cute! Great idea for a fun gift to! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a superb idea. I love the way it turned out and it was really fabulous. I'm sure that this is going to be one of the great baby shower favors. Congrats for a job well done!


    http://newbabyzone.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could not be any sweeter! What a great idea! Precious as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so sweet! I LOVE these bottles and that rattle is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Sukie! I just love the wooden scoops and yours is perfect with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!