Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Frog Kisses

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share a card I made with the new Cherry Lemonade and a svg file from Fleurette Bloom.


I made a shape card using the frog and mushroom from the Moonbeams & Fairy Dust file.  I added the cute little face using 2 different Peachy Faces and then stamped a Jaded Blossom sentiment.


You all know how I love my string art! So I did some with the Cherry Lemonade for the top of the mushroom. Isn't this twine color so yummy?!

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Cherry Lemonade
Fleurette Bloom- Moonbeam's and Fairy Dust

There's still time to join us for this month's challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping!

7 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable!!!! LOVE the mushroom with the twine art! Awesome job Jamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card Jamie, love how you used the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest little frog!!! you're so awesome at using the twine like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!