Thursday, December 27, 2012

Treat Bags For Any Occasion


Hi, it's Izzy Anderson from Write, Snap, Scrap here on the Trendy Twine blog today with some owl treat bags. These are one of my favorite things to make. They're easy, don’t require fancy tools and are always a hit with recipients.  I used these as holiday gifts for teachers and staff, but the sentiment can be changed to fit any occasion. You can find the treat bag tutorial on my blog.

To make the owl's eyes, I punched two large circles from cardstock, covered them with adhesive, then added twine and googly eyes.  I used Trendy Twine in Holly (green) and Holly Berry (green/red mix).  



You have just a few more days to join our monthly challenge. It's easy to play and there's a great prize up for grabs! You can find all the details on this post.

7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!