Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life's a Beach

Hey everyone, Becki here from The Happy Card Encouragement Factory (yes, I know that's a mouthful!) to bring you my Design Team project for the month of August.  The theme for the challenge is beach so I thought I would continue on, and get a few more summery cards out there.  My inspiration came from my friend Brigit.  I just adored her card, and couldn't help making one just, well almost, like it.  Does this make you want to stick your toes in the sand or what!


Look at that awesome Trendy Twine in Krazy for Kraft.  One of my personal faves!  If you want to know the paper stack or SVGs I used, head over to my blog for all the details.  Happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! The twine looks awesome and the cuts are perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome life saver, love that Krazy for Kraft wound around it! I'd be glad to be saved by it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute! Oh, how I want to head to the beach now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out Becki, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Becki. Love the starfish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the colors you used too! The sentiment is just perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the details on this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done it again Becki! Another adorable card, the wrapped twine really makes your cut stand out and those dancing starfish make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Becki! I'm missing summer already.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!