Monday, July 2, 2012

Trendy Twine Monday Featuring Berry Twine

July is such an exciting month.  The new Design Team starts this month and I'm so excited to work with them.  It will be such a fun term.  We will have two group posting days since we have expanded a bit.  So the first consectutive Monday and Tuesday of each month will be set aside for the group posts.

Also let me take a moment to say that I'm really going to miss Stacey and Kim not being on the team.  Stacey is so sweet, super talented, and very organized.  Her projects were up weeks before they were due.  Isn't that just awesome?  I love that Stacey does all kinds of projects, not just cards, and quite a few of them involved chocolate.... my favorite.    Kim is my go-to girl for everything.  She was my DT coordinator and took care of all the bloggy stuff.  Plus she is so amazingly creative.  And the best part is, she likes to send me cards and gifts... a lot had chocolate.  I love happy mail.  Isn't happy mail so fun?  Kim has become a good friend along the way, too.  I'm grateful to both ladies for being on the design team and I wish you all the best.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Kim, please feel free to send chocolate whenever ;)

This month we are featuring Berry Trendy Twine (red and white); for you SU fans, it looks awesome with Real Red.  Let's move on to see what the Design Team has for us:











Now is a great time to purchase Berry twine
It's on sale this month.

July starts a brand new challenge. 
Create a project with red, white and blue (all three colors)
and use coordinating Trendy Twine (only). 
**No Trendy Twine yet?  That's okay too, 
use embroidery thread or hemp instead.
Deadline is Saturday, July 28th.
Project must be new for the challenge.
No backlinking.
Only one entry, please.
Must include all items for the challenge.
(projects not qualified will be unlinked)
Winner gets the Extreme Mini Pack
with ten regular colors of Trendy Twine
and 20 yds of Berry Trendy Twine.
Link up at the bottom of this post!

Our winner from last month was Janey from Creations by Janey
Congrats!  Please email Annies_paper_boutique@yahoo.com
with your mailing info.


Also, hop over the the Trendy Twine facebook page.
We have a fun little giveaway going on.
Trendy Twine and My Thoughts Exactly
have paired up to give you some yummy twine
and some amazing stamps.  Wow! 
That is the best giveaway ever!  To play along,
you must like both the Trendy Twine page 
and the My Thoughts Exactly page. 
Deadline is 11:00 pm CST, Wednesday, July 4th. 
Winners will be announced the following week.



Have a twiner-rific week, peeps!

Lesley



16 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Ladies!! Fab projects all around!!! Will be playing along for sure this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic start for the design team - beautiful work in a wide range of projects! Way to go ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeee! I love every single project! Great jobs, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing job! I am honored to be amongst such talented designers! I can't wait to see what the rest of the team has in store for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute projects crafty friends! I am so honored to be on a team with such creative ladies. Great first post. Let's keep the mojo going the entire term :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects every one! Definitely full of 4th of July spirit! And Karen's got Canada covered too....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing projects! I love all the different ways for using twine. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never get enough of Trendy Twine projects.. I am always so amazed at the talent of the TT Design Team! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the Great challenge! LOVE all the DT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute projects!! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects ladies!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!