Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Hi Trendy Twine fans!
Today I am sharing a card I made featuring the Chocolate Truffle Twine.

I made a card for my project. I am so thankful for many things in my life
and especially for this amazing twine and its wonderful Owner, Lesley.
She is so creative with her colors, has wonderful products,
she is wonderful friend and I am thankful for her!

Inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.
The details of this card can be found on my blog {here}.
There is no Trendy Twine Challenge this month.
***Don't forget the store will be closed November 10th- until November 23rd!***
Get your orders in now!!
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to "twine up" your projects today!


3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's my girl. I love it. Please suck up some more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable that must of taken forever !!!! lol
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love how you did the twine around the letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!